Monday, April 12, 2010


hello, my name is SuzanneMarie. This is my first "blog" i guess. I may put focus on nutrition in a holistic approach with personal touches :).

Anyhow, let me introduce myself! Obviously, I'm SuzanneMarie, or Zanna (as my friends in high school and back home call me). I'm from Atascadero, Ca and currently live in beautiful Santa Barbara! Going to the City College to finish my pre-reqs for nursing. goodness me!
On the side I study nutrition! I believe in healing naturally and starting to care more about the environment everyday. And animals too! No one seems to care these days or think logically either. Oh well. What can you do?

I'm going to get back to my studies now, but it was lovely to meet you! I'll keep you updated to things in my life! Talk with you later!

with Love,
~SuzanneMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment