Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Adama Vegan Restaurant in Santa Barbara!



went on some errends yesterday and when i was done. I thought about the fact that I havn't been down at Adama's in awhile! So i went in for some ice green tea and dinner to go!

I drank the Green Tea in an instant! Best green tea I've ever tasted! I go and get green tea at various places, but honestly, Adama's is soo much better!

Got the Grilled Cheeze sandwich on sourdough bread with a side of salad with lemon vinaigrette dressing! The BEST grilled cheeze I've ever had. Better than what I have made myself!



soo yummyyy <3


I have no food at my apartment whatsoever (I need to go grocery shopping soon!!), so I decided to come back to my favorite place!

I just got iced green tea & a bagel with cream cheese.



And then I wanted something for lunch so I got a Knish to go!



It came with spicy honey mustard!




I always feel like Adama's does it better. Best food ever. You just feel amazing after you eat their food.

Check out their Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Adama-Vegan-Comfort-Cuisine/183304768382634

No comments:

Post a Comment