Monday, June 13, 2011

Amsterdam Coffee Paso Robles!




So, after all these years I've lived in the San Luis Obispo area, I just recently found out about Amsterdam in Paso Robles.
But then, it kind of makes sense that I havn't heard of it til now because I havn't really been in Paso in two years! Haha!

My dear girl friend from that area invited me for tea there, and honestly, I love love it! Everything is organic, and they have a wide selection of teas! It's a coffee house so, yes, there is coffee, and different kinds!. I just had been in a tea craze lately!

Another thing is that in their sugar/sweetener selection they include Stevia packets for you to put in your coffee or tea!
So wonderful!

The most popular tea they have is the Coconut Creme!

Amsterdamn
725 13th Street,
Paso Robles, CA 93446-2276

Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Amsterdam-Coffee-House/229040465420

No comments:

Post a Comment