Friday, November 12, 2010

Tumblr ?/ Erewhon event ?

I recently made a Tumblr for things that inspire me or share.
If you want to check it out, you can!

http://ohsuzannemarie.tumblr.com/


these are pictures with two of my girl friends from Holloween this year ! :)

my plan for today is to clean my room and study!


tomorrow i'm heading to Los Angeles to check upon an event at a grocery market, Erewhon.
I've heard great things upon that place so I definatly want to check it out!
a speaker named Brother Echo is going to talk about raw food so i really am excited to check this thing out!



Another plan while I'm down there is to grab some pizza from Pizza Fusion! I love pizza <3

hope to meet more Vegans !
So if you're in the area def come!

12-4pm
7660 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90036
:)

Have a beautiful day today!

WithLove,
SuzanneMarie
! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment