Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Dinner with Friends!



Last night I made a vegan dinner for my wonderful friends!
I wanted to show my appreciation for them!

What I Made For Them:


Soyrizo with Veggies
( garlic, onions, red & green bell peppers, zucchini and cooked with olive oil in the pan)



Results:
THEY LOVED IT
one of my friends, who was visiting here from the SF, wanted me to send her the recipe so she could make it herself!
I'm glad they loved it! :D

FOR DESSERT


The Nutbutter Buttercups!
&
a HUGE container of fruit! strawberries, blueberries, blackberries.
Farmers Market fresh
My roomie bought Soy Yogurt so we could make a parfait :)

It makes me happy to know they loved what I made them!
A friend's boyfriend said it was better than store bought peanutbutter cups,

i loved the fact that they got so excited over the food and desserts i made them! Yee!



Here is a video from when I was chopping up the veggies.
My roomate totally took pictures of me with these googles on. ha!



The reason for the Chemistry googles were for when I was chopping up the garlic and onions.
Do not hate.

:)
WithLove,
SuzanneMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment