Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 with mis familia!


(my plate: Stuffing, Butternut Squash Ravioli, Falafels, Israeli Salad, Sweet Potato Fries!)
So I know I'm super late on this!!! Considering now its totally Hanukkah.
Anywho, I was in SLO for thanksgiving vacation spending 24/7 with my parents.
There was like one or two times i had any free time with friends!
But anywho!
My dinner was delish!
Made a Mediterranean/Israeli style dinner!
(my favorite type of food...ever)



Spinach Balls, a family tradition to make. My mother made them vegan :)


Baked Sweet Potato Fries!
I have never liked Sweet Potatos. Ever. And the fact that my mother made them into fries?! I became addicted to them!














Potatoes!













Butternut Squash Ravioli from Rising Moon Organics! :D
!
















Israeli Salad!

















Falafels!

















Moroccan Tea!
















Hi!
I'm holding the Falafels & Spinach Balls!

















For Dessert!
Binah Balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment